Marketing in the age of the Kardashians, targeting cashed-up, time-rich travellers, and upcoming travel trends are among the topics at the Tropical North Queensland Tourism Marketing Conference on November 22.
Tourism Tropical North Queensland (TTNQ) Chief Executive Officer Pip Close said the full day conference at the Cairns Convention Centre featured experts at the cutting edge of travel marketing strategies and ideas.
“Marketing leaders with extensive tourism backgrounds will discuss ideas for the future and inspire you to create content for a digital-first world,” she said.
“There will be networking at lunch and a happy hour after the conference allowing time to connect with the speakers, suppliers and your peers.
The speakers include:
- Journalist and content strategist Georgia Rickard is the former editor of Australian Traveller and contributor to leading newspaper travel sections and magazines.
- Travel Futurist Bronwyn White is the CEO of New Young consulting which specialises in the 55-plus travel sector and was previously CEO of a travel research firm.
- iProspect CEO Mark Byrne has digital experience with brands including American Express, Burberry, Dell, General Motors, Kelloggs, Panasonic and Virgin Media.
- Destination marketing strategist Alanna Green is from TripAdvisor where she works with destinations to ensure they have informative content for the TripAdvisor global audience.
- As Tourism Australia’s Global Content Editor, Allie Metz looks after all things editorial for the organisation’s consumer facing website Australia.com.
- Isobar Good Senior Strategic Designer Kara Prosser has worked alongside Jetstar and Australia Post to reconnect their brands with the people and ideas that power them.The TNQ Tourism Marketing Conference includes lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments and costs $205 with substantial discounts for TTNQ members. To book go to tourism.tropicalnorthqueensland.org.au.
For more information, contact:
Communications Consultant Liz Inglis
M: 0419 643 494 | E: [email protected]