Doing Business With Alibaba
Date: Friday 24th August 2018
Time: 1.45pm – 5.30pm
Location: Civic Reception Rooms, Cairns Regional Council 119-145 Spence St, Cairns
Cairns Regional Council, Trade and Investment Queensland (TIQ), Tourism Tropical North Queensland (TTNQ) and Alibaba Group are delighted to invite you to a special workshop exploring export and tourism opportunities through the Alibaba Group e-commerce ecosystem.
Today, more than 617 million active users connect through Alibaba’s China retail marketplaces each month. In the year ending in January 2017, more than 1.2 million Chinese visited Australia with many using the Alipay Super App to book travel and purchase products and services during their stay.
Experts from Alibaba Group and its partners will provide an interactive workshop to show you:
- how to access opportunities through the Alibaba ecosystem;
- opportunities for Cairns-based brands and exporters;
- how to drive exports, connect with new markets;
- ways to take advantage of the booming e-commerce market;
- how to market your tourism business to Chinese visitors;
- how to use Alipay to drive sales.
Registration is essential by Tuesday 21st August. Register Now