Location: TTNQ Boardroom, Level 2, 51 The Esplanade, Cairns
Learn how to create a visually compelling commercial space to showcase your product and drive a strong return.
Know how to make your store stand out and be easily shopped by a busy and distracted customer.
– Plan a store design to create stock turnover
– Effectively use merchandising tools
– Build a logical layout for easy traffic flow
– Design and source effective branding and signage
– Highlight windows to generate attention and ROI
Attendees are eligible for a FREE one-on-one consultation with Sarah at 4pm and 5pm that day or on Wed 29 May between 8am-3pm. Please advise your interest at the time of booking. Limited places!
Facilitator, Sarah Davies, ARA Retail Institute
Sarah has twenty-five years’ experience in retail sales, management and visual merchandising. Working for major retail groups and across a broad range of industry sectors, Sarah is a professional communicator of retail concepts and can share her experience with you.
For tourism businesses or intenders with fewer than 20 full-time employees. TTNQ members and non-members welcome.