Digital disruption and the future of travel, inspiring marketing success stories and unleashing word of mouth for tourism experiences are among the topics to be covered at the TNQ Tourism Marketing Conference at the Cairns Convention Centre on August 22.
Tourism Tropical North Queensland (TTNQ) Chief Executive Officer Pip Close said the 2019 conference would focus on evolving the tourism narrative in a digital-first world.
“Marketers with extensive tourism backgrounds will present stories and ideas to take businesses into the future,” she said.
“The TNQ Marketing Conference is also an opportunity to connect with tourism peers, local suppliers, the TTNQ team and some inspiring speakers.”
The speakers are:
- Wotif Group Managing Director Daniel Finch – Digital disruption and the future of travel;
- Tourism and Events Queensland Director of Marketing Platforms, Media & Partnerships Julian Croft – TEQ’s digital transformation program;
- Destination Think! Co-founder Ben Vadasz – Unleashing the power of word of mouth;
- Nick Did This Creative Strategist Nick Pritchard – Engaging with the TNQ brand;
- Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Founder Robert Pennicott – Journey to success winning 12 Australian Tourism Awards and 27 Tasmanian Tourism Awards;
- Paronella Park Owner Mark Evans – Journey to success with three tourism properties and 80 employees
For more information go to tourism.tropicalnorthqueensland.org.au.
15 August 2019