TTNQ Strategic Direction 2023 – 2025
Tourism Tropical North Queensland, as the Regional Tourism Organisation, brings together the industry and community as the custodians of a destination and a suite of brands with a long and proud history of involvement in the visitor economy. Our bold ambition by 2025 is to grow the value of the visitor economy in the region to $5B, four years ahead of the 2021 forecasts.
TTNQ Vision & Mission
A highly valued and respected, results-driven organisation, working in partnership with our stakeholders to deliver world-class, innovative destination marketing, supported by our community.
That every visitor leaves as a custodian of our region and its stories, sharing their experience globally to drive future visitation.
TTNQ Strategic Priorities
- Deliver a unified brand story to become Australia’s most desirable leisure, business event and corporate travel destination.
- Increase the region’s market share of domestic visitor nights and spend, including growth in luxury, adventure, events and drive.
- Restore the regions aviation seat capacity, both domestic and international and global travel restarts.
- Support our industry to adapt, delivering year-round visitation, encouraging greater dispersal and driving repeat visitation from key markets.
- Increase our share of voice, through strong partnerships and a culture of innovation.
TTNQ Business Goals
As an organiser in the visitor economy we can influence:
- Share of Voice: increase awareness and engagement with our story through our partners.
- Share of nights: Drive visitor arrivals, nights and spend per person.
- Spend Year-Round: driving year-round visitation, dispersal.
- Satisfaction: a sustainable organisation, delivering results for partners, members, visitors, and our community and sharing the region’s stories of sustainable practice.
- Personal grooming and presentation professionally appropriate to your role
- Delivering quality outcomes within set timeframes
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic to deliver quality outcomes
- Communicating clearly
- Behaving in a fair, logical and consistent manner
- Proactively supporting the mission and vision of the company
- Promoting self development and team growth
- Actively supporting TTNQ values
- Valuing individuals input equally
- Demonstrating active listening by;
o allowing someone to speak without interrupting,
o listening to what’s being said and providing a meaningful reply to ideas and opinions
- Being dependable
- Being empathetic
- Being honest
- A willingness to work together as a team
- Actively seeking opinions from other team members
- Being actively involved in group discussion and looking to solve team problems
- Volunteering to assist with components of teamwork
- Actively listening to all team member’s contributions
- Acknowledging individual team input
- Supporting team decisions
- Consistently communicating in a positive and open manner
- Showing consideration, understanding and respect for the team and stakeholders
- Having respect for diversity by embracing differences in talents, strengths and weaknesses
- Embracing positive recognition
- Encouraging creativity to develop fresh ideas
- Facilitating creative and collaborative ideas
- Supporting creative and constructive debate