Membership comes in many forms but ultimately, we are on this tourism journey together. The more that we unite and build an innovative community, the more we can shift conversation and visitation towards the region. The benefits of supporting regional tourism are powerful and exciting. Furthermore, being a part of a dedicated community can connect you to opportunities that would not normally arise. If you do one thing in 2023/24, we ask you to review the value of being connected to the industry that binds us all to this region. We believe the more consolidated we are as an industry, the greater the results we can achieve together.
Check out the video below about becoming a member of TTNQ.
Some of the top‐line membership benefits you can access:
- Access to TTNQ e-communications to keep you up-to-date with the latest tourism news
- Listing on destination website: tropicalnorthqueensland.org.au
- Listing on the corporate website: tourism.tropicalnorthqueensland.org.au
- Discounted Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) membership
- Access and exposure to local, national and international trade contacts
- Access to co-operative marketing opportunities in domestic and international markets
Resources you can utilise to tell the story of your brand to consumers:
- Educational workshops
- Product development advice and assistance
- Networking opportunities with other tourism operators
- Access to research and statistical information as well as insights into key international markets
- Image library access
- Member logo usage
Membership is divided into six levels, they are noted below. Each level entitles members to specific benefits.
- Ambassador of Tourism
- Corporate Supporter of Tourism
- Partner of Tourism
- Partner of Business Events
- Leader of Business Events
- Champion of Tourism