Two new categories have been added to the Simon George & Sons TNQ Tourism Industry Excellence Awards which are now open for nominations. The awards mark the Year of Indigenous Tourism by recognising the contribution to the tourism industry by a local Indigenous-owned experience and the hard work of tourism operators who have achieved top scores in the Best of Queensland Experience Program.
The categories are:
- Life Member
- Chair’s Award of Excellence Outstanding Contribution by an Individual
- Young Achiever Excellence Award
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- The Year of Indigenous Tourism Excellence Award
- Best of Queensland Experience Program Recognition of Excellence
Submissions for the awards are open to TTNQ Members until 5pm July 14. For more information and to submit a nomination, visit our website.
The awards will be celebrated at a cocktail party on October 22 with the venue to be announced soon. All finalists will receive two complimentary tickets to attend.
[TNQ Industry awards return- TTNQ Fortnightly Pulse – 16 June 2021]